The B48/40 is a 48 inch machine with 40 tons of bending force.
Two videos – click on the tab above to view:
 Machine Demonstration
 CNC Backgauge Option
40 Ton Capacity. Rated for bending up to 48” of 10 ga. mild steel with a 1-1/2” die opening, or 18” of 1/4” mild steel in a 2” die opening.
This simple, no nonsense press brake has a powerful hydro/mechanical ram system that is capable of up to 40 tons! Two stage hydraulic system allows for reasonably fast bending speeds with a smaller motor. As standard equipment, this brake features a limit switch stroke control that is easy to use, and is a perfect choice for custom fabricating and short run production where complicated electronic controls are not necessary- and where quick, convenient use is a must. Production controls, die options, backgauges, and custom colors are available.
Proudly produced in the USA & CANADA!
PACKAGE PRICE: $12,987 (48″ die set included)
- 49” Open Width
- 9.875″ Open Height
- 3.875″ Vertical Travel
- Hydro Mechanical Action
- 40 Tons
- Precision Repeatable Limit Switch/Foot Pedal Control
- Cantilever Adjustment
- 3.25″ Die Table
- All replaceable bearings and wear parts
- Two Stage Hydraulic Pump
- 3 HP, Single or Three phase (your choice)
- Up to 8 Full-Length Strokes per Minute
- Accepts Standard Straight Tang American Tooling (48″ of 1.5″ wide die set included – call for options)
FOOTPRINT – 73”W X 29”D
HEIGHT – 59”
SHIP WEIGHT – 1,700 LBS (APPROXIMATE)
- Front Operated Manual Backgauge (48″ wide) $1,770.00 additional
- Powered Backgauge (48″ wide) with NC Control $8,570.00 additional
- .75, 1, 1.5, and 2” 4-way die upgrade (other sizes available) $665.00 additional